What We Do
- Verizon Services Corp. v. Cox Fibernet Va., Inc.
- Member of the team that served as lead counsel on behalf of Cox Communications, which was accused of infringing a competitor’s patents more
- Barry W. Thomas v. Motorola, Inc.; Barry W. Thomas v. Cingular Wireless LLC, et al.; Barry W. Thomas v. Cox Communications, Inc., et al.; Thomas v. Adelphia Communications Corp., et al.; Thomas v. Alltel, et al.
- The firm served as lead counsel on behalf of a number of defendants, including Motorola, AT&T, and Cox Communications in two parallel patent more
- Fort James Corp. & Fort James Operating Co. v. J.H. McNairn, Ltd., et al.
- The firm served as lead counsel on behalf of Georgia-Pacific LLC’s subsidiaries in a patent infringement suit against two competitors in the Northern more
- Schoenhaus v. Genesco Inc.
- The firm served as lead counsel for Genesco Inc. in defense of patent infringement allegations relating to an orthotic device. Plaintiffs asserted a more